Bicycle RentalsWe Have Bikes for Singles, Couples or the Whole Family
Experience the West Orange Trail
Central Florida’s West Orange Trail is a one-of-a-kind bicycle trail experience. Our experience staff will outfit you with the best possible bicycle for your needs and riding style.
West Orange Trail Bikes and Blades offers premium Raleigh Bicycles for men, women and children. All rentals include helmet, water bottle cages, and a small accessory bag if requested. Bike Racks are available for a small fee.
Hourly Bicycle rentals are done right out of our shop on the West Orange Trail. Starting out at Mile Marker 0 at the shop, the trail stretches to the northeast for 24 miles. Bike Rentals start at $8 per hour or $30 per Day.
All of our bikes are available for off-site rentals also. We deliver our bikes to area hotels, local resorts and local triathlon races. To avoid the delivery charge, you can also pick the bike up by yourself. We can provide you with a bike rack, for a small additional charge, so you can transport the bike(s) anywhere you might want to go.
We Raleigh and Diamondback bicycles. Our primary rental bikes are the Diamondback Edgewood and Vital comfort bikes. With 21 speeds, a suspension seat post, a front shock, and an adjustable stem, this is the perfect bike for the West Orange Trail, this bike allows you to explore the 24 miles of paved trail available
For the more serious riders, we have the Raleigh Merit 3.0 and Revere 3.0 Road bike. This is an aluminum framed bike, with carbon fork, that is outfitted with Shimano 105 components throughout. With a full range of sizes from 48 to 60 centimeters we can fit almost anybody. In addition to miles of paved trail available, there are many road rides that take you through Lake County.
Sports Comfort Bikes, Burley Trailers, Adams Trail-a-Bikes, and Kid's Bikes - $8 per hour, $30 per day and $99 per week
Road Bikes - $12 per hour, $50 per day and $149 per week
- Reservations can only be made for Daily and Weekly rentals
- 24 Hour notice required for all rental reservations
- Need to cancel? No problem! Just make sure you call to cancel by 9 am the day of your rental to avoid being charged.
- First come, first serve at the shop
- No reservations accepted for hourly rentals
- All of our bikes are available for off-site rentals also, in addition to the West Orange Trail
- Delivery is an additional one time charge and includes pickup
- We deliver our bikes to area hotels, local resorts and local triathlon races
- We can provide you with a free bike rack so that you can transport the bike anywhere you might want to go
- To avoid the delivery charge, you may also pick the bike up yourself
Ready to Start your Adventure?
We rent the Diamondback Century 3 Road Bike. We have a full range of sizes from 50 to 60 cm.
We rent the Raleigh Detour 1.0 Comfort Bike. We have a full range of sizes from 14 to 21 inches.
The Raleigh Rowdy is just one of the many option we have to fit the kids in the family. We have 24" wheel bikes, 20" wheel bikes, trailers and Trail-a-bikes.